At last – the long awaited post about vegan chocolate sauce; and the delectable fruit I decided to dip it in – strawberries. One of the most common desserts that people love, and I don’t know why I didn’t think of this sooner. The idea kind of just sprang about when I was experimenting in the kitchen. So you can enjoy this dessert guilt free.
This chocolate sauce is sweet, gluten free and delicious. I do this thing where I serve my desserts to my family, especially my brother who loves chocolate, and if he approves, I can say my treat is “brother approved”. That’s a big deal. So when I tell you my mom, dad, and brother all loved these, you can be assured they are good.
What you’ll need: Vegan chocolate chips or a vegan chocolate bar, coconut oil. (I use Enjoy Life chocolate chips; dairy, nut and soy free)
1. Put a small saucepan on your stove and turn it to low.
2. Add in 1/2 cup of vegan chocolate, and 2 tsp. of coconut oil
3. Stir in the chocolate as it melts. You have to be careful to keep an eye on them and continuously stir them so that they don’t burn.
4. Pour your melted chocolate into a small deep container or cup so that it will be easy to dip your strawberries into.
6. Get a small wooden or medal stick and stick it into your strawberry.
Serves the whole family, and is guaranteed to be finger licking good.