This scrumptious dinner is fun, healthy and delicious. I made this dinner for my parents and I while they were on a 3 day whole foods plant based challenge. Basically I taught them how eating vegan isn’t as hard as everyone seems, and you feel so much better when eating this way.
1. Wash, peel, and cut them into small pieces.
2. Add the potatoes to a bag and added different spices that you prefer and some squirts of lemon.
3. Grease a baking pan well with coconut oil, and put them in the oven on high for 20-30 minutes, or how ever long they take to turn brownish
4. Pour 2 cups of water into a bot and boil on high.
5. Once the water boils, add in 1 cup of cous cous
6. Turn the heat down to medium and stir every few minutes. You should end up with a thick and fluffy texture.
7. Cut up the vegetables you’d like to use. We used carrots, red peppers, broccoli, mushrooms, zucchini, and asparagus.