Okay, so my E-book Journey to a Good Life has been out for quite a while now. It includes a 10 page description of my personal workout from home, 25 healthy recipes, foods to buy, meal plans, vegan and vegetarian meal ideas, and behind the scene photos. I haven’t released any of the recipes that are in my E-book onto my blog because well, that would defeat the purpose of having it. One of the recipes in my E-book is vegan french toast. It’s healthy, gluten free, and ever so delicious. I think that it’s time for me to share this one.
What you’ll need: Almond milk, 2 ripe bananas, cinnamon, whole grain brain or bread of choice, fruit, pure maple syrup, and a blender.
Prep time: 10 minutes.
1. Preheat the stove or skillet to 350 degrees.
2. Break up and put 2 ripe bananas into a blender or magic bullet.
3. Add in 1/2 cups of vanilla almond milk.
4. Add 2 tsp. of vanilla extract
5. Add 1 tsp. of cinnamon
6. Blend everything together so there’s no chunks, and pour it into a bowl. You may or may not need more almond milk, depending on how much base you want to use. If you want more base, add more almond milk.
7. Grease the pan with coconut oil.
8. Dip whole grain bread (or bread of your choice) into the mix, and put it on the skillet or pan.
9. Cook until it’s brown and no longer soggy, and flip.
10. This should be enough to make 6 pieces of french toast.
Top with fresh fruit such as strawberries, banana, kiwi, pineapple and blueberries, and add pure maple syrup for best results.
Hope you guys enjoy it! For more recipes in my E-book, click here.