I have created yet another green smoothie recipe. I first tried this out as a drinkable smoothie, and then within a few days, changed the recipe just slightly to make a thick, creamy smoothie bowl.
You can use the recipe to make either a smoothie or a smoothie bowl, it all depends on how much liquids you put in it. This smoothie is slightly different from my other green smoothie because I altered the ingredients slightly. They both taste delicious though.
That’s the thing I love about green smoothies. They don’t have to be the exact same every time. You can switch up the ingredients by adding more or less, or even adding in a new ingredient, and it will still taste awesome. For this green smoothie, the new ingredient was pineapple.
1. In your blender, add 3 frozen bananas
2. Add 1 cup of spinach, and 3/4 cups of water (you can add more or less depending on how liquidy you like it)
3. Add 1/2 cups of pineapple
4. Add 1 tsp. of all natural peanut butter
5. Blend it all together for 30 seconds, or until it’s all blended up
This recipe makes a drinkable smoothie. If you want to make a thick smoothie bowl, simple add less water, perhaps 1/3 cups, but you can experiment and see how much you need while you’re making it.
Or pour it into a glass to sip on.