Okay, I am warning you right now, once you try this oatmeal, you will never want to have any other kind again. It is so soft and delicious that once I was finished my big bowl, i wanted more.
I have never blended oatmeal before, but I saw The Blonde Vegan do it on one of her oatmeal’s, so I thought I’d give it a try.
What you’ll need: oats, brown sugar, banana, blueberries, cinnamon, peanut butter, a blender.
1. Cook your oats how you usually would and add 1 tsp. of brown sugar.
2. In a blender, add your cooked oats, and one ripe banana.
3. Blend it together for about 20-30 seconds, then pour it into a bowl.
4. Unlike regular cooked oats, these oats will be rich and fluffy.
5. I added cinnamon, all natural peanut butter, banana and blueberries on top of mine
I have never enjoyed oatmeal so much in my life. These oats were so fluffy and light, with the perfect mixture of banana inside, and peanut butter on top. It was perfect and I definitely plan on trying this again in the future, perhaps even with other fruit. Thank you to Jordan for this awesome idea, it was lovely!