So I was in the shower yesterday, and a name for a smoothie randomly popped into my head – it was called, Vanilla Dream. I know people usually create a concoction and THEN name it based on the looks and taste, but as soon as I thought of this name, I knew I had to create a smoothie to suit it.
1. In your blender, put in 3 frozen bananas (cut up) and 1 strawberry
2. Pour in ½ cups of vanilla almond milk
3. Add 2 tsp. of soy or coconut yogurt
4. Add 2 tbsp. of vanilla extract
5. Add in a little sprinkle of cinnamon
Blend it until it’s to your liking, and pour it into a glass to enjoy.