If you’re in the mood for something sweet, this oat combination is perfect. It has everything you know and love about breakfast; oats, chocolate, and nuts. I was feeling really tired this morning, but after having this chocolate nut combo, I was ready for the day.
What you’ll need: oats, cacao powder, brown sugar, a banana, almond and peanut butter, cashews, almonds, walnuts and museli.
1. First I boiled my water, and poured it on my oats, eventually mixing in 1 tsp. brown sugar and 2 tsp. of cacao powder.
2. Once it was to the texture I like, i cut up half a banana and added it on
3. Next, I put a little bit of almond and peanut butter in the center.
4. For the nuts, I just sprinkled almonds, cashews, and walnuts around
5. Finally, I finished off my sprinkling a little bit of museli on top
This oatmeal not only looks good, but it tastes delicious, it’s all healthy, and gives you a great amount of protein to give you an energetic start to your day.