Every single morning, I start my day off with oatmeal. Usually, I just have my Classic Oatmeal which consists of fruit and peanut butter. I realized that even though I adore this combo, it can get quite boring and repetitive after a while. I decided to switch it up a tad, and although my oatmeal will always have fruit on top, i added a few minor changes to my oatmeal.
What you’ll need: oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, hemp hearts, peanut butter, strawberries, bananas, blueberries, blackberries.
1. Cook your oats and mix until you have the consistency you want.
2. Pour it into a bowl and add 1 tsp. of brown sugar.
3. Add 2 tsp. of hemp hearts around your oatmeal
4. Sprinkle cinnamon on top as well
5. Add your fruit – banana, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries
6. Finish with a little tsp. of all natural peanut butter in the middle
Voila, you have the regular fruity oats, with some healthy hemp hearts and cinnamon underneath. The combination tastes amazing together, and you’re getting more nutrients.