I’ve been experimenting with a lot of vegan foods lately, but pancakes have not been one of them. I usually add Greek yogurt and honey to them which adds a deliciously chewy texture. But since I’m eating almost fully vegan now, i decided to try to make pancake mix that was sugar free, flour free, and vegan! (No dairy, egg, or honey!!)
Not only do these pancakes LOOK beautiful, but they taste amazing! It was my first time creating a mix without using any animal by-products, so i am pretty pleased that they went so well. All you need for these pancakes are bananas, dry oats, oat flour, almond milk, natural peanut butter, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and pure maple syrup.
2. I started off by mushing 1 banana in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add 1 cup of dry oats, and 1/2 cups of oat flour
4. Pour in 1 cup of vanilla almond milk
5. Add in 2 tsp. of all natural peanut butter
6. 1 tsp. of cinnamon
7. 1 tbsp. of vanilla extract
8. 2 tsp. of pure maple syrup
Cook them like regular pancakes on 300-350 degrees. Flip them when they start to turn a light brown, and they shouldn’t take too long. I added peanut butter and fresh fruit on top, and finished it with some pure maple syrup. Enjoy guys!