Okay, so clearly I’m just in the valentines spirit. I actually made these pancakes for my mothers 50th birthday on Monday (wow) but I left my camera cable at home so I couldn’t upload them. I am home now (clearly) so I present to you, these valentine/birthday pancakes.
1. In a bowl, add 1 cup of coconut flour
2. In a separate small bowl, mash up 1 banana, and 3/4 cup of almond milk.
3. Add the contents from the small bowl into the larger bowl.
4. Add 2 tsp. of vanilla extract and 1 tsp. of cinnamon and mix together well
5. Grease your pan with coconut oil and pour 4 small blobs of the mix on
6. Cook them until they turn a nice brown colour
7. Cook them as you would regular pancakes
Unless however you as well have a mini heart shaped pan. In that case, cook them in there. (I’m honestly not even sure where to get one, my mom got it last year. It’s very little and it’s literally just a mini pan in a heart shape)
For the toppings, I mixed yogurt with 1 drop of red food colouring to create a cute light pink colour. Then i cut strawberries into (attempted) little heart shapes, and also added raspberries on top along with some pure maple syrup.