I have recently discovered oatmeal pancakes, and I have to say, they are officially my new favourite breakfast! I thought of this recipe while enjoying the love for my two favourite breakfasts: pancakes, and oatmeal. It was quite simple to combine the two together and end up with a mouth watering result.
What you’ll need: dry oats, 1 flax seed egg, vanilla extract, cinnamon, peanut butter.
1. Preheat your stove or burner to 350 degrees, and get a mixing bowl.
2. Pour 1/2 cup of dry oats in.
3. Make one flax seed egg
4. Add 1 tsp of vanilla extract
5. Add 2 tsp. of cinnamon
6. Add 2 tsp. of peanut butter.
7. Mix it all together and pour onto pan like regular pancakes.
8. Keep checking to see when they need to be flipped.
The recipe should make about 4 small pancakes, or 2 large ones.