These pancakes right here are probably one of the best I have ever made. They were so chewy and tasty that i didn’t even need any syrup on them. The secret new ingredient – yogurt. You can use soy or coconut yogurt!
No, I’ve never put yogurt in my pancake mix before, but i promise you, it is life changing. It adds such textures causing the pancakes to be gooey and chewy, not to mention flavour. Mix that with some honey/agave and cinnamon, and you’ve got yourself some bomb pancakes.
1. In a mixing bowl, mix 1/2 of flour, and 1 cup of oats
2. Add in 3/4 of water
3. As you’re stirring, the mixture, add in 2 tbsp of yogurt
4. Add in 2 tbsp of Honey or Agave
5. Add 1 tbsp of Cinnamon
6. Add 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
7. Cook on burner until they look good
8. Add toppings such as: blueberries, banana, blackberries, yogurt, and cinnamon!