What you’ll need: coconut oil, oat flour, water, soy/coconut yogurt, cinnamon, vanilla extract, peanut butter, and cacao. Oh, and strawberries for the topping.
1. Start off by turning your skillet or stove to 350 degrees
2. Grease your pan with coconut oil
3. In a large mixing bowl, pour 1 and ½ cups of oat flour
4. Have 1 cup of water, but pour it in eventually as you add your ingredients. You may not need all of it, or you may need more of it.
5. In your mixing bowl, add in 2 tsp. of soy or coconut yogurt
6. Add in 1 tsp. of cinnamon
7. Add in 2 tsp. of vanilla extract
8. Mix it all together till you have a mixture that isn’t too thick, but isn’t too runny
9. Pour it on your skillet as you would make regular pancakes
10. Flip them when they start to brown
This should make around 8 pancakes. I topped mine with peanut butter and cacao sauce heated up in the microwave for 20 seconds, and strawberries. Enjoy!